Konica Basic Networking
Konica Basic Network Setup
First you'll have have to make sure that your copier is properly connected to your network via Cat5/6/7 Cable to your router/switch/firewall. Once it's connected, you can get the IP Address directly off of the machine by doing the following:
- Press the [MENU] button.
- Press the [UTILITY] button.
- Press the [ADMINISTRATOR SETTINGS] button.
- Password is either: “12345678” or “1234567812345678”.
- Press the [NETWORK SETTINGS] button.
- Press the [TCP/IP SETTINGS] button.
- Press the [IPv4 SETTINGS] button.
- If it’s currently on [MANUAL INPUT], set this to [AUTO INPUT], then hit [OK].
- Give this a few moments to grab a new IP address, then go back into IPv4.
- Take note of the IP, if it begins with “169”, it has failed (check network connection).